Attorney Thomas H. Gray
I am a Trial Attorney with a full service law firm located in Slidell, Louisiana. For more than 30 years I have provided a broad range of high quality legal services to both businesses and individuals throughout the greater New Orleans area. My trial practice is mainly in the areas of Bankruptcy, Personal Injury and Successions.
If you need to save your house from foreclosure, arraign business or personal financial reorganization, negotiate a lease or contract, or go to trial in multi-issue personal injury litigation, or settle the affairs of a deceased loved one, I will act on your behalf, aggressively and competently, to get you or your business the results it needs for future success.
Education and Professional Memberships
- BS Political Science, LSU - 1970
- US Army, First Lieteunant, Air Defense Artillery, Korea - 1971
- Member of the Louisiana State Bar - Admitted 1975
- Assistant District Attorney, 22nd JDC, Director Drug Court Program
- Assistant City Attorney, City of Slidell
- Member of the Louisiana Trial Lawyers Association
- Member of National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Member of Federal Bar Association Eastern District of Louisiana
- Elections Commissioner for St. Tammany Parish, Louisiana
113 Doubloon Drive, Slidell, Louisiana 70461
Call for an appointment today! (985) 641-8335